"...the best thing I have ever seen happen to a T3"
-- MTV/Viacom NOC
Please choose your application
(Ethernet - DS3/E3 - Ethernet)
- Point to point with one E3Switch unit at each end of DS3/E3 transport.
- Typically connecting two, distant customer locations - each having an Ethernet network.
- Not for single-ended connection to ISP (see below).
- DS3/E3 WAN between two E3Switch units.
- Connect two Ethernet networks over intermediate DS3/E3 WAN transport.
- Model Numbers: 1x-DS3-..., 2x-DS3-..., (or with DS3 replaced by E3).
WAN Monitor with Ethernet output
- Passively monitor a DS3 or E3 WAN.
- Ethernet output from E3Switch unit for recording/viewing WAN traffic.
- WAN tap device not required.
- Model Numbers: 1x-WANMON-..., 2x-WANMON-...
TDM over PSN
(DS3/E3 - Ethernet - DS3/E3)
- Transport DS3/E3 over intermediate Ethernet with one E3Switch unit at each end.
- Typically backhauling cellular DS3/E3 over Ethernet radios/transport.
- Ethernet between two E3Switch units.
- Model Numbers: WANoE-...
Single-End to ISP/Internet
(Ethernet - DS3/E3 - Router or ISP Central Office)
- Single E3Switch unit at customer location communicating with ISP 3rd party router at central office.
- Typically customer with single location connecting to internet.
- DS3/E3 WAN between E3Switch unit and central office or ISP.
- Model Numbers: .
- In stock with online prices/ordering.
- Zero-configuration installation in many cases.
- Far cheaper than typical routers.
- Fanless or dual-power reliability and rack-mounting brackets included.
- User-friendly-HTTP and SNMP management and monitoring.
- Chassis available from single-card through 20-cards - AC/DC.
- GbE/Jumbo-frame and SFP-optical firmware upgrades when ready.
- Enhanced frame-lock algorithms for higher bit-error-rate environments.
Copyright © 2010, E3Switch LLC. All rights reserved.
Information and capabilities herein may change without notice.